Montag, 24. Dezember 2012

I give MY POTENTIAL ENERGY to all of you so that you become

consolidated and strong to continue the eternal and noble struggle

of the THOUGHT.

I'm never absent, I'm always present and assume all necessary

energies which will triplicate and strengthen you for the triumph of

the sublime ideals.

Do never believe I have abandoned you, I'm always present,

always there with LOVE, yes, with LOVE I assist you, give you

the patience to await today and tomorrow and I give you the

certainty of glorification according to the divine law.

In ME you remain always alive, strong, and you feel the glow of

this infinite LOVE that never ceases.

When after the cruel struggle the victorious days will come, I AM

there.

Do not complain for being alone, you must be strong, wise and

you must be now and forever the passageways of the great

meeting with the invincible forces of the CREATOR.

Keine Kommentare: